Monday, March 18, 2013

Guest Post by Author Mark Williams


Today I have the honor of introducing a guest blogger. 
The Following is a post by the Debut Author: Mark Williams

The Advantages Of Writing               
                                                         
            I believe, as well as most of the American populace, that writing is very advantageous. For me personally, I can vouch for it. It relaxes me, tranquilizes me and acts to take my mind (momentarily) at least off of other things going on in life and around me. Among other things, for instance, writing is educational and informative.
            When I attended a community college-several years back, taking a course in anthropology and another in computers-I was surprised by how much that writing was implemented in the classroom, still and how important it continually still was. Just as much as I was assigned to study, and how I was assigned to study the computer-its programs, and its methods of storing information, I was also subjected to writing-diligent writing, in order to begin to understand the class which I had enrolled myself in. As for my computer class, fortunately, writing was not an intrinsic part of it-which involved more-so, minor discussions. As the outcome and (I personally think) because of the level of my writing skills at the time, I received a high grade in the Anthropology class and a very low marking in the computer class. I personally believe if my writing skills, at that time, had not been refurbished, then I would not have done much better in the Anthropology class.
            Since then, however, I have gotten better at writing and have come to enjoy and respect it more. I've come to view writing, more, as entertainment and not so much as a task to be absolved or completed. Therefore, I conclude, writing can either be an advantage, or disadvantage. It can either be a gateway into unlocking doors of information or either be a gateway locking you in from that information. 

                                                                                                                                    M.W.

Find Mark Williams' book The Puzzle of Grandpops on Amazon

2 comments:

  1. I am feeling greatful to read this.you gave a nice info for us.please update more.

    franchisereviews
    Technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete