Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Wolf and Me - Release Announcement and Review

My Wolf and Me

Today, Apr. 26, 2016 I am excited to announce the release of this great Novel, "My Wolf and Me." I feel very lucky to have met India R Adams and been given the chance to read her absolutely wonderful books. I got an early copy of this novel which has given me the chance to share my review of it with you on its release day! If you missed my interview with India R Adams, I'll share it again here that you can get Blue Waters free from her website, and if you review that book you can get Black Waters for free as well! Check it out and see for yourself what I have been saying about her writing! Now on to the review:

Author:  India R Adams
Category: YA Supernatural Romance
Suitable for: Teens+
My Rating: 5 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 220

Description: This is a beautiful story about a little girl who befriends a wolf. They grow up together and in adulthood his secret puts them in danger.

In Short: This wonderfully written book takes you an on emotional ride that ends in a beautifully satisfying ending. It is a creative work of art with realistic characters and new ideas on old lore. I think people of all ages who like romance novels will love this story.   

Pros: This book is powerfully emotional. It made me laugh several times and even cry. This book is fast paced and a quick read that I was able to eagerly devour in one sitting. This is the most genuine love story I have ever read. India R Adams' novels are full of depth. She achieves so much character development and a strong dramatic story in so few pages. This story starts around a cast of children, you then watch them grow up, watch them fall in love, endure heartbreak and fight for their survival. This book is a strong stand alone story but I fell in love with the characters to the point that I would be thrilled if a sequel was added!

Parent's Guide:  Minor swearing. Sexual content is implied and not graphic.    

I was given a free copy of this book in return for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment