Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reaper's Claim & Reaper's Rival Spotlight


Recently released and already highly rated...

(Satan's Sons MC Romance Series Book 1)

by Simone Elise



In my motorcycle club I’ve earned the name ‘Reaper’ and now I have my claim on Abby Harrison.


Reaper:
I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what want was, and I wanted Abby. When I walked out of the club and saw her I was stone cold sober. She was quietly beautiful and unlike any other woman I’d had before. But she was the daughter of the president of Satan’s Sons MC and completely out of my reach.

Abby:
Everyone knew The Reaper and how he got his name, so I never expected him to be my salvation when my sister's drunk boyfriend wanted to lay hands on me. I thought my innocence would be lost in that alley, until he showed up and saved me. I know being with Reaper will lead to trouble, but I don’t know if I have the strength to stay away.

Being together might be dangerous, but outlaws are meant to break the rules.

Don't have Kindle Unlimited? Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial



Today, March 22, 2017 the sequel has been released!

(Satan's Sons MC Romance Series Book 2)



But I suggest not reading the Amazon description until you read Book 1 (it contains spoilers).


No comments:

Post a Comment