Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Strangest Case (REVIEW)


My Strangest Case

Author:  Guy Boothby
Category: Mystery
Suitable for: teen thru adult
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 137

Description: This story is about a very successful detective named Fairfax that is hired by two interesting men to find a criminal named Hayle. Fairfax chases Hayle through several countries playing a game of cat and mouse trying to catch him but Hayle has a lot of tricks to keep Fairfax struggling to catch him.

In Short: This story has interesting scenery and great characters.

Pros: I couldn't put this book down. I just wanted to see what was going to happen next. It was paced well and short enough to make for a quick fun read.


Cons:  I had no notable issues with this book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment