Friday, May 30, 2014

My Formerly Dead Boyfriend (REVIEW)

My Formerly Dead Boyfriend

Author:  Stacy Ataree
Category: Mystery
Suitable for: teen thru adult
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 120

Description: This story is about a girl whose boyfriend dies. While suffering from this loss he starts contacting her through her cell phone and computer. She wonders if she is  going crazy or if he is trying to warn her about something. She starts contacting him back only learn some disturbing things.

In Short: This is a great book with spooky ghost haunting and a lot of plot twists and surprises.

Pros: I couldn't put this book down. It has interesting, well developed characters. The mystery between the ghost and the people had me wondering what was going to happen next.

Cons: The author starts a lot of the sentences using the same word twice. The double word thing got a bit annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment