Saturday, March 15, 2014

Jaclyn's Ghost (REVIEW)

Jaclyn's Ghost

Author:  Dorlana Vann
Category: Mystery
Suitable for: Young teen and up
My Rating: 5
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 163

Description: This book is about a model named Jaclyn that is murdered. With very little time Jaclyn and other ghosts try to find out who murdered her. She also meets up with a living photographer with her own struggles, who tries to help her. 

In Short: This book is full of ghosts, twists and turns.  It will keep you wondering who killed Jaclyn until the end. 



Pros: I like the characters in this book. The mystery with the ghosts and who killed Jaclyn had me wondering what was going to happen next. I couldn't put this book down.


Cons: I had no notable issues with this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment