Hello awesome person, today we are featuring an adult paranormal erotica with a guest post including a cover reveal, blurb, and interview provided by the author.
I am Knox The Assassin Ambrose. I loved an angel, yet couldn't keep her. These hands of mine, they make people bleed. They rain down pain upon sweet pain. Break a man’s bones with just one swift southpaw to the jaw. I'm an Assassin of men's' bodies and women’s hearts. I don’t do nice. I'm Raw, Rough and Unwavering in my quest to be the best.
I feed on my enemy’s hate, turning it into power and strength. I know how to fight with my fists but I also know how to destroy you without a single touch. I **** clawed my way to the top and that is where I'll stay.
No need to seek the warmth of a woman’s arms as I had them all falling at my feet, then like a south paw to the jaw she was there. Stuck in my minds eyes, haunting my dreams and etching in under my skin. The more this new beauty holds my attention, the more I lose of my angel, the one who first saved me. To top it off, she has her eyes, so every time I look at her, I'm reminded of what I've lost. She's taking over my senses and turning my brutal world upside down.
Gone is the Knox my angel loved, instead I’m fighting harder than ever before.
Maybe just maybe I can find that love my soul craves. Miss Blue-James; can she accept the monster I've become? She has her own deep, dark secrets and evil is chasing her tail, seeking to bring her down.
But the evil hell bent on destroying her, hasn't met me yet. I won't fail her the way I failed my angel. Tick Tock goes the clock.
1. When did you first realise you wanted to be a writer?
I have read and got lost in books since a very young child. I have always said to myself I’ll write like this one day. I’ll be the retreat for people like me who seek solace in books. Even if it is a bit twisted. I became a mum at a young age so that has always been first and foremost in my life but now the voices are too loud and want out,so i’m grabbing it and running with the crazy
2. What is the first book that ever made you cry?
Danielle Steel - His Bright Light read it! It is amazing.
3. How long does it take you to write a book?
I’m a debut author with my first book released on june 1st. I started to write Broken In between working on the Dairy Farm and raising my kids while we were living in the most isolated part or the south Island New Zealand. So it took a while started in October 2016 and finished in March. Split Broken into two books with Fractured Promises due in August 2017
4. Do you have any bizarre writing quirks?
I’m just bizarre in general, but i click my toes together the whole time that i am wrighting.
5. Where do you get your book ideas?
Life, past experiences lol the voices in my head are totally on a loop that just go round and round. Listening to music and when i’m asleep i dream of such amazing stuff and incorporate it into my books.
6. What do you do when you are not writing?
I’m a mum of six and a wife to one so i spend quality time with the family baking muffins and shit. Earning brownie points so i can sit in front of the computer for another 24hrs.
7. What does your family think of your writing?
They think i spend way too much time in front of the computer and don’t understand how the books that i write can come from someone like me...just a dairy farmers wife.
8. Do you hear much from your readers? What kinds of things do they say?
No not really. I would love to hear more from them.
9. What do you think makes a good story?
My husbands says the title and the bigger the boobies the better on the cover (sorry he just wanted to feel involved in my interview lol), but on a serious note i feel passion, and an awesome twisted plot that takes you by surprise makes for an fabulously alluring story.
10. Does writing energise or exhaust you?
Both, it energises my soul and exhaust my brain. But i wouldn't have it any other way. (the voices like it like that)
11. What are common traps that new authors fall into?
People pleasing, feeling they have to change to fit into an already established writing world.
All new writers JUST BE YOU don’t fall into the trap that society wants. Me i’m just batshit crazy all day every day. Take me like a grain of salt and put me in ya coffee.
12. Have you ever got READERS Block?
Yes all the time mostly when i go against the voices in my head lol when they want to do something and i dont think its a good idea as i don’t think y’all ready for half the shit they want to say. They get stubborn and shut up shop. Radio silence all day long.
13. If you could tell your younger writer self anything, what would it be?
To not have been as scared to let the world know what goes on inside my brain. Keep writing no matter how crazy shit gets don’t ever stop writing. If you write a sentence a day, pretty soon you will have a whole book.
14. What was the best money you ever spent as an author?
Priceless :) i could not put a price on the knowledge or experience i have gained through the indie community. The love and support alone is worth a million dollars (but my covers are pretty badass and they are done by Amanda Walker thanks Girl shout outs to you!)
15. What does literary success look like for you?
People understanding my words and my thought process. Who i am is really hard to portray having people be able to fall into the loop of my words and actually get it and not be afraid is my idea of success.
16. Tell us about your latest book.
It takes broken promises to a whole new level! It only gets better from from here. Hold onto your panties girls shits about to rough!
17. Do you sometimes find yourself Googling yourself?
What??? Noo i get my neighbour to lol (she is tots me mate we drink coffee and talk bullshit real good)
18. Describe how you felt when you published your first book.
Crazy ecstatic, shaking in me boots, overwhelmingly worried that the world wouldn’t get me but oh so astonishingly proud to show my kiddies DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!
19. What’s coming next?
From my badass self you're gonna get a 6 book series called Reapers Reign. Then we will be hitting close to my soul with 2 real life stories. 1 will be called Letters to My Mummy. The 2nd will be called Dear Dolly. They both are me raw emotional and stripped bear.
20. Do you have a favourite book?
I have sooo many favourite books to name them would take ooodles of years, but if i had to say my favourite it would have to be, The book my mummy made me when i was younger she aint no published author but she made a book especially for me all about me xoxo
Aleisha Maree – Author
Writer of dark erotic souls in leather and lace.
• Aleisha Maree is a Wife to one amazing man who is the love of her life her soul in this crazy world & a Mumma bear to 6 little hell hounds (I mean kids ; ) lol ) that mean more to her than breathing.
• She’s from a small village called Wakefield in the South Island of New Zealand it’s the most beautiful stunning part of this fantastic world.
• She had a remarkable childhood with people who are still by her side diving into her world of crazy.
• Reading and getting lost in the world of words and peoples remarkable thoughts has always be the greatest form of escape and the most magical journeys.
• She installs her love for reading into her children with a home overflowing with books.
• She has spent the last 15 years being a Mumma and wife and until now has put her writing and the amazing voices of these hot alphas and ladies in lace on the back burner but with life slowing down just a little and the kiddies just about all off too school the voices got louder and wanted to come out and play so with that being said enjoy them and the ride it's sure to be a fun one.
• There will be happily ever afters as well as intense dark loves devils and demons with angels thrown in here and there.
• This is going to be an epic journey through my mind so I hope you enjoy the chaos oh and the voices you’ll get used to them.